• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should we creat our own ati counterstrike clan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Disabled
I just thought it would be cool if we had a clan where we could have wars with the fanAtic's against the Nvidiots! Anyone up for this? We could creat a little friendly competition between the 2 sides of the video forum. Could be good for the comunity.

i was thinking we could have names like this:

-=Ati=-[OC](insert name here)

the basis of this name will be ati for our team and OC to represent Overclockers.com.
If anyone wants to do this please post a yes or no and maybe some suggestions on how we can organize this. Also mod's if you think this is a good idea, maybe you could help us organize our clan a little too :D Would be greatly apreciated.

Hate CS, never liked it...to slow paced for me...i prefer faced paced games like UT2K3, and Quake 2/3

Yes but dont make it look so ogl noobish with all the characters

Default.ati @ oc.com or Default @ oc.ati
ocjason.ati @ oc.com or ATI|ocjason|OC
Evans.ati @ oc.com

looks way more professional

not many replies, maybe we should try for a quakeIII one or a america's army one or something, im down for almost any fps

Yeah, and during UT2k3 matches, those of us with Radeon 9500/9700s could distact the Nvidiots by bragging about how much better the game runs on our card than anything the Nvidiots have!

everyone that would like to do this for a certain game or games should put down the game name and that they would like to... this way once there is alot of people under a game we could actually try to make this happen

Back