• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DELL 9700 TX Mod. Bios???!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spitfire

Registered
Hi,

I have a simple question:

I want to buy a 9700 TX from Dell in Ebay, but I heard that, the cards are not OC' with the default Bios!

My question is,can I use the Mod.Bios from a 9700 find on some pages in the internet or not??? ( mayby to dangerous....?)

Thank you for your reply....

Bye

Im not totaly sure, but i think that modded regular 9700 BIOS would work fine. Mind u, ive got no experiance with the card, so cant be sure. Try heading over to the Rage3D forums...someone there may know.

Yes, they are cheaper than "normal" 9700!!!

They are a mix of a 9700 and a 9700 Pro!

The TX is a variante like 9700 Pro but they have not the qualtity of Ram , I think 3,3 NS, not the 2,8 NS of a Pro!

Or they have the same NS, but the Ram not reaching the rules of the ATI Production Line.................and Ati sell this Chips to DELL.

Something like that...........

PS: But I think with a perfect Bios Mod., they reach the "Normal"9700 Limit and more............Pro??!! :D

But very Cheaper on Ebay!

Back