• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

biggest monitor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crash893

"The man in black fled across the desert,
what is the biggest crt monitor you know of

any linkage

basicly i got like a 30inch crt at work and now im hooked
my home monitor is 17 and it just seems small now

wanted to know how much it would run

UGH!
i'm not sure. I've just got a new 19", which seems pretty big to me, but...
I did hear of a 52" "filmscreen" thingy, like a cinema projecter that's interactive as well.....

Hope you've got quite a bit of Spare change" lying around. This thing was about £8,200 :D

Ughhh! No! A TV is horriblle. The corners on the desktop are rounded off, it's horribly fuzzy, and it just does not make a good monitor at all.

30INCH CRT??? My brother has a 21IN and that's just enormous.

The computer lab where I work has a display that's 8 feet wide by 6 feet high. It's meant for use with a pair of shutter glasses for immersive 3D work.

:) My 22" NEC FP1375x is pretty nice. Bought it at ubid for about $375 + $75 shipping... a 1 yr. old Factory refurb. They're about $1000 new. It has dual Digital inputs, a 3 port USB hub and goes to 2048X1536@75Hz analog. It will only do 1600X1200@75Hz digital. It came with a USB Cable, and 2 Monitor cords. An Analog to DVI-I and a DVI-I to DVI-I which I'm using with my GF4 Ti4400 digital out. Very pure signal, Great color, and No Ghosting at all. Best buy I ever made...

The best one out there is the Sony Triniton 24" 16:10 crt.. but pricey as well..

but hey, you get what you pay for eh?

HardwareJedi said:
What the .... For the Ultra rich... whats 20 or 40 thou? Makes you wonder? But heck, It could be a really cool Research tool too. Wonder what watching Protiens fold would be like on that baby? -lol-

I think i'll go add a "few" to my shopping bag.
lol :D :p

im only looking for a crt

( unless there is something cheaper that doesnt suck as much as a tv)

OMG look @ the max res of the best one:
3840 x 2400. :eek::eek:
for only a mere $155,799 :D

That PWNZ!!!!

Back