• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with 9000 Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mentes

Registered
Well I have the 9000 Pro 128 mb of ram. I d/l rage3dtweak and it lets me overclock, but even at default clocks I seem to get some problems. Like in games it will just crash for no reason, no error msg or anything. I have the newest drivers and all, any clues on what I can do about this? It lets me overclock, but then I just freeze up for no reason, its wierd?

Yea my system is a dual Athlon Mp 1900, o/c to 2100 +, both procs. Um I don't know my voltage, Ill boot up to bios in a sec and post, but Im in mid of d/l. Epox M762A mobo, 1 Gb of Reg. DDR ram, Um 120 GB hard drive. Need to know anything else? The Vid card has o/c memory, but not a gpu. It gets all shakey when I o/c the gpu, but the memory makes it faster. Anyways, need to know anything else?

My Radeon 9000 pro 64 meg didn't like too much overclocking on the AGP bus. What dividers are you using? I can clock both my core and memory to 300 using Powerstrip, that's with maximum voltage of 1.8 to the AGP. What is your video memory OC'd to?

Back