• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

School Project moving along.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow, I hate this. I can't do it anymore, I need to save for a car and an apartment for when I get kicked out. I am sorry everybody :(.

work will still continue on an AI, but on my only backup rig. I will let everybody know when I start it, I'll probly need all your help when I do :p.

BS

You are still in school and are writing and advanced AI script but suddenly can't get around to it because you are having problems; it sounds like the little boy who cried wolf to me. Post your pics I wan't to see your rig

I have pics in my camera. my SLR, not digital. I will post them whe I get them developed, I told you this before. and I hadn't gotten around to the AI yet. I was doing research for it. I know that it is way beyond my ability right now, but I was studying and gathering the resources I needed. the machine was going to be a not necessary supplement so I could go more in depth. I can and will still develop an AI, I still don' know how long it will take.

Back