• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger Den vs Innovatek

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HappyAmdOwner

OK.. what do u think PERFORMS better..
Danger Den maze 3.. with black ice extreme.. with hydor L30 with 1/2 tubing..

or..

Innovatek set 5?>?

thx

Please post links to the items you have referred to. More people will post replies when they can see what you are referring to.

Good luck!

The danger den setup will. Throw out the block/pump's in the reviews and what are you stuck with?
A BIX vs what' looks like the Super Cube radiators... Heatercore designs whip single pipe designs by leaps and bounds.

I say the DD setup unless you wanna throw out the Cube radiator and make it an even matchup.

-Toysrme

ok thx..
and what if..
only water block..
only the blocks?

If you could get DD maze 3 or swiftech MCW5000?
which one would u ge?T?

Sorry all i can say is that I have the DD maze 3 and I like it a lot. My system under load (not overclocked yet) never goes above 34c if room temps stay the same.

edit-
I only have the block, the rest of the system I built my self.

HappyAmdOwner said:
aroudn 200 bucks?
maybe like.. 210 .

I presume that's $200 for the whole system, not just the block.

If you're willing to spend more for the block, Cathar's White Water is the way to go. To my knowledge, no other block you can buy comes close to it.

"cathar" is another member of the forum's. he spent his own time and money to develop a waterblock that outperforms the commercial blocks and many say he succeeded... i havent read any tests on the matter but everyone i have heard talk about his block says it works better. you can pm him and ask about it if you like. also you could do a search if you like. good luck. :)

Keep in mind that Cathar's block demands a LOT of head. (~3 meters to get 166gph through it by itself).

can i buy from him/?
can you tell me how much it costs about???
3m head?/
that's. like.. 9 feet??
if i have 10 feet.. total.. is it ok?

Wangster said:
Keep in mind that Cathar's block demands a LOT of head. (~3 meters to get 166gph through it by itself).

Actually, only BillA may know what the P/Q curve for the White Water block looks like at this point. I think you are taking something else I wrote elsewhere out of context.

This block works better than a Maze3 even with an extremely low flowrate. It kicks butt with an Eheim 1048.

HappyAmdOwner said:
can i buy from him/?
can you tell me how much it costs about???
3m head?/
that's. like.. 9 feet??
if i have 10 feet.. total.. is it ok?

Did you check the link I provided?

Your pump will work fine.

Sorry.. right now.. i can't e-mail them..
and i'm really anxious on knowing al the details..
like. the quadra VI.. does it come with what pump.. and can the pump be upgraded??
if so.. what pump works the best with the Little River "Rapids Water Block "?

does the quadra VI come with the switches also? that shows int eh pic.. and does it look exactly like hte pic they have?

thx..

Back