• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Via Aqua- Have you experienced problems?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Via Aqua- Have you experienced problems

• Yes

Votes: 23 22.8%
  • No

Votes: 61 60.4%
  • Yes, but they were very minor.

Votes: 17 16.8%

• Total voters
i went through 2 of them in 1.5 years... you do the math:) Personally i say run, dont walk, RUN away as fast as you can.

I used my 1800 for 6 months straight without any problems. It's probably going to be put back into service rather soon however as my brother killed his 12v pump (shorted it).

I think the 1800 is a far better pump than the 1300 beyond the small increase in flow. The 1800 dumps less heat so there must be a different motor used in it and its also different physically. Also, I haven't heard of any 1800 deaths, albeit that could just be a result of a smaller user base. I should maybe pick up a 1300 and compare them along with that cheapo 12v pump I'm using in my chiller. I have enough spare parts to actually do the comparison without tearing up my computer now that I think about it :D.

well in the saltwater fish community which I am a member of. You ue via's to mix water for your your tank or other useless tasks. You don rely on one for important tasks as they are low quality. as such i would never use one of these to cool hundreds of dollars in computer components.

Back