• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Playstation Mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
But don't forget that that guy was converting Swedish Krone to US Dollars (and now the Krone has been replaced with the Single-Currency Euro), so prices may not have been accurate.

And if you have spare fans/memory/bitz lying around- then it could be cheaper than expected, That Eden Mobo is the 2nd lowest board- but new versions have been released with better multimedia managment, so the prices of the older boards (like the C3 800) may have fallen a bit in price.

But unless you just want to mod the PSX box (only easily viable mods would be to add windows & some sort of heat managment) then Mini-ITX boards are probably the best way to go.

Hey Wolfe, you got pics of that mod? That'd look kinda cool.

putting a computer into my psx would be sweet, but i just dont have the old parts or cash to do it (though donations are welcome through paypal) but i do have some EL sticky strip that may end up in there...

Look what I found- its a big job, but that would look so cool if anyone else could pull it off.

LINKY

Would save a fair amount of space in a room and if there is a converter that can put display PSX on a standard monitor then your on your way to one hell of a gaming rig (next stop: planet X-box? :D )

KfistoRok said:
Rip it out of its shell and pop it in your T-bird box. :D :D

Did you ever see the gamer box on the screen savors? They had a ton of consoles inside a pc case.

Not the same as having a PC and PS1 in one, but I just thought about it.

Are ya reffering to Yoshi's Box? That was very sweet.

Back