• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Going to WW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overbrazil

Finally i opened an account at pay pal, so that i hope getting Cathar´s WW soon. Does the via aqua pump is ok for cooling the WW and the GPU(maybe, i am finishing my block) ?
;)
I will the the first brazilian costumer..:cool:

Last edited:
Overbrazil said:
Finally i opened an account at pay pay, so that i hope getting Cathar´s WW soon. Does the via aqua pump is ok for cooling the WW and the GPU(maybe, i am finishing my block) ?
;)
Yes it should do fine, Cathar got good results with the 1048 Eheim, only 158GPH and 1.5 meter head... You will like the block!

EluSiOn said:
WW is good, it kept my CPU temp within 10c of the Ambient Temp.

I don't think water wetter helps temps but it is necessary to combat the growth of bacteria and keep the water clean.

RnPgrosz said:

I don't think water wetter helps temps but it is necessary to combat the growth of bacteria and keep the water clean.
I was talkink about Cathar´s block , not water wetter, but thanks for the response anyway;)

Overbrazil said:

I was talkink about Cathar´s block , not water wetter, but thanks for the response anyway;)

I knew you were talking about Cathar's block but I forgot Elusion was referring to it in his thread. Sorry.:)

Back