• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dtek Spir@l vs. Maze 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KRS-One

Registered
How do the Dtek Spir@l and the Maze 3 compare in cooling performance? Which block is generally the best performer? Thanks.

i like this with the 1/2id tubing on it it rocks in dual cpu setups :) my dual p3 1.4 tuly setup runs at 32c cpu1 and 34c cpu2 :)

dagamore said:
i like this with the 1/2id tubing on it it rocks in dual cpu setups :) my dual p3 1.4 tuly setup runs at 32c cpu1 and 34c cpu2 :)

When that unit first came out, I was contacted asking if I would like to evaluate it. I said sure as the concept is a cute one. Never heard from the person after that. It would have been neat to see a copper version.

Hoot

they do a copper version, but it is an extra 20, for cost of the block, but i think it rocks, and i like the fact that i can open it up and clean it out, and i have never had one leak from the blocks in my system yet.

Back