• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with mouse and WinXP Pro. Please help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

touser

Hi all, i have a M$ intellimouse explorer 3.0 mouse, and i recently bought a linksys kvm switch, this is a link to it:http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=36&scid=45&prid=137
and now whenever i am in IE, mozilla, an explorer window, anything that i can use the wheel on my mouse in, when i scroll up it does one of two things, 1) if i had been to a previous webpage or folder and i scroll up it acts like a back button and goes back to the very beginning. 2)if i hadn’t been anywhere and i just loaded a webpage and i scroll up it just refreshes the page as many times as i had scrolled with the wheel. Does anyone know of a way to fix this as it is VERY annoying :(. Thanks in advance! :)

install the intellimouse software on your computer, That will fix the problem. I have the Intellimouse Optical and a Linksys KVM and it worked for me...

Thank you engjohn, that worked like a charm. Now if only there was a way to get the side buttons working through the kvm :(. Oh well, thanks again! :)

Back