• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally finished my WC set up!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dem1an

Well it's been a year and half or so since i first set out to build my watercooling rig. Started out with an AMD T-bird 1.33ghz and ended up with an Intel 2.53ghz. Final touches tonight were adding a relay to start my pump and dropping the 120mm rad fan to 7volts. May have to add a 2nd fan on the inside or a rheostat since my temp went up a bit after closing the case up. Tonight is the first night that my case has been closed since i started. Here's to laziness! Cheers!

P4 2.53 C1
512 Corsair XMS DDR
Asus P4PE
Enermax 431W
Ti4200 128MB
WD 200GB SE 8MB
Maze 2 with 478 adapter
Eheim
Cooling Cube

Here's a picture of it when I still had the AMD.

thanks! with the case open, i was getting temps of around 37 to 38C idle and around 38 or 39 when overclocked to 3Ghz. i don't remember what it was like under load sorry. with the case closed up now and the 120mm at 7volts, i'm getting around 40C, which is why i'm considering adding a 7volt 120mm push on the inside. i don't like noise. the case temp is at 28C now, so i guess my temps aren't that bad for an older set up. i also hear that the P4PE reads temps high. don't know. i know i'm out of date with the new heatercores and 1/2" tubing and newer blocks, but hey it works and it's pretty quiet. =)

i have no complaints about the case. it has a lot of places to stick things here and there.

Back