• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cyclone evo series vs WW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well I guess "screwed" wasn't the right term to use. Didn't think that it would start a huge argument by posting my opinion.

But personally in my OPINION they were a bit underhanded. Cathar does all the work, gathers all the information, and they just take it and use it.

I don't agree with what they did and will not buy from them. But that's my opinion. You don't have to agree with it. You may think they had every right to use his hard earned work.

And as for neomosses and the other guy, as far as I know, they don't manufacture blocks for a living and are therefore not selling them.

to differ from wut some might say i do have a mind actually...... i also have a 150iq... but don't take that as in insult please.......

how is it negative wen i 'laugh out loud' and i say the guy is funny?

hmmmm????????????//////

actually.. neomosses is selling blocks.......... lol...

and btw happy.. this arguement is going nowhere.. and its creating crap in this thread.. so lets just both stop........... THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

-edit- anyways.. here is neo's block...

evolution_small.jpg

tis a very well made block.. (extremly nice channels :) )

but he does have the 3 barbs, microchannels, and the centre jet thingy... tho not exactly the same design..

Sorry, my mistake. I didn't know neo was selling his blocks. That's why I said "as far as I know" hehe.

I have never actually even seen that block in your post until now.

Liss we in peace :)
sorry if i was a major pain in the .... lol:p
thx everyone
i believe ww is the opiniated winner here.

being that the evo hasnt even been seen and the WW is the proven wb to beat its not even a question.

now i do believe what cather stated about what SP did was underhanded.i really want a WW badly but is always just out of my reach one way or another.

the part about people copying his work is flatering imo.i dont think neomoses would be doing anything wrong by making a similer part.

on top of that im also "trying" and i stress trying to submit a design to neomoses to make for me.after that im not to concerned what i do with the designs.mabey if it works well id pass them to cather so he can make it better.isnt noone gonna get rich making water blocks.

i will tell you guys a little about my designs.3 piece design with 1intake and 2 high pressure inlets,micro channels and 2 exits.all copper of course.

Back