• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This Tbred B craze is making me crazy :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jhbball

Well, I've done it again. I've spent my remaining cash on tbred's. So, I have coming:

1700+ Tbred b
1800+ Tbred a Retail(from palamino 1800 rma)
2100+ Tbred b (hopefully b at least)

Damn, i can't afford to buy my remaining books for classes... oh well :)

Anyway, if my 2100+ ends up being a good overclocker, i'm selling the 1800 and the 1700 @ discounted prices. So if you might be interested in a week, just shoot me @ email @ howell14 at msu dot edu

heheh, dumb computers making me make bad decisions.

-Joe

Same here, I ordered a XP2100 tbred and XP1700 tbred from newegg. If I can get to 2.3ghz w/ the xp2100, I'm selling the 1700 to my nephew.

jhb, what bios are you using?

Didn't buy all your books! :eek: And for 3 chips! That is either love for a good OC or insanity.

I hope you know someone that will share their book with you.

actually, i haven't upgraded my profile. I have the a7n8x now. But before i get this, i was using the 1015 i believe? :)

I've bought like three books in the past five semesters. They're such a waste of money, only get them if you have a math class or something. Every decent school has every school textbook in the library if you really need it anyway, and an hour in the library is worth like four hours studying at home since you have no distractions.

**DISCLAIMER**

Don't blame me if you fail all your classes :)

--Illah

It's making me crazy too. I already had a perfectly fine working XP1900. Then I ended up ordering a TBred 1800 and 2100 and I don't even have 3 motherboards, just 2.

Back