• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit Siluro GF4 4200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-=A][A=-cazman

Ok guys I have the Abit Siluro GF4 Ti4200 128 vid card and I was wondering what is the best cooling solution for it (not watercooled)? I was looking at that GF4 cooler from thermaltake but I wanted to know which was the best cooler so I could crank up the Mhz :D .

So is that the best one out there? Or is the Thermaltake cooler better? Wish they had a GPU heatsink review section like they do with CPU coolers that would help out alot hehe.

-=A][A=-cazman said:
So is that the best one out there? Or is the Thermaltake cooler better? Wish they had a GPU heatsink review section like they do with CPU coolers that would help out alot hehe.

Yeah, that would be nice. I've seen a lot of people say its the best, but I haven't seen what Thermaltake offers for GPU coolers. If its an Orb style cooler then I would think the Cooljag cools better. Its a copper, low profile (P3 I think) cooler. It keeps my 9700 pro nice and cool:)

Ok after I purchase that GPU cooler what kind of ramsinks should I get? Does it make a difference? (I wouldn't think so but i'm a newB).

Hmmmm since I've never taken the GPU cooler off before...... how would I attach the new cooljag 1u? Would I just use the artic silver thermal adhesive?

Back