• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All Posts Regarding Newegg Refurbs/ WOOT.com please place in this thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sometimes , but rarely.

PM me and maybe we can work something out . Maybe we could figure out a way for me to order you one.

is it just me or does newegg not have any stock of any refurb items?

every page i've looked at in the last couple minutes had out of stock on every single item.

wtf?

nicely right in the middle of my workday.

1-7 workday.. they stock at 3pm. gotta love it. :rolleyes:

I just checked out their prices, and quite frankly, for buying a refurb'ed item they sucked. They wanted $179 for ATI 8500. I'm sorry, but at that price I'm going go buy new.

Hi I am new to posting but I have to tell about the lucky deal i got from newegg refurb. I bought what i thought was a sapphire 9700 for 174.50 and it turned out to be a sapphire 9700 pro w/samsung 2.8ns memory and 325/310 mhz. I LOVE NEWEGG!

It's an AIW 8500 Arretium They sell for 250$ new. All in wonders have all kinds of crap I'd never use which makes them cost alot.

And wow. I just bought the same thing last night smooth. here's hoping I get as lucky. :)

Edit: I did. It's 325/310. Wootage.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that these products are flying off the shelf faster and faster? even the crappy products seem to fly off the shelves now. =(

Genjix said:
Has anyone noticed that these products are flying off the shelf faster and faster? even the crappy products seem to fly off the shelves now. =(

Yeah, I noticed that too... I got lucky the other day and managed to scarf 3 Albatron ti4200P Turbo 128MB's@ 99ea delivered.As soon as the stuff shows-up and BANG! it's gone.

Last edited:
Missed it, I was eating dinner.I should eat in front of my computer more often,kind of like "camping-out" waiting for the next update

The one I keep missing,and is ****ing me off, is the 256mb corsair xms pc3200 low latency ddr memory for 35.00

i bet some mom and pop computer stores or something is clearing it out and reselling in there stores..... arggg, gimme a chance at a decent video card....I cant sit in front of the pc all day and refresh every 30 seconds

Back