• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Micro pin water block

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ok dv, do whatever then,

anyway, volenti, is that 2 peices of 3/8 plastic glued together? I beleve thats it rite?

JFettig said:
ok dv, do whatever then,

anyway, volenti, is that 2 peices of 3/8 plastic glued together? I beleve thats it rite?

Jon, build your own jet sprayer and test it yourself. Even Volenti said,

actually when I was playing with the direct die cooling, the highly restrictive multiple jet cooled far more effectively than a single stream with 3x the flowrate.

Seems that you are having a tough time believing not just me, but others as well. I can't twist your arm Jon, I am 2000 miles away from you.

dodge, have you made a simple 1/4ID jet? try it out, Ill try yours out when I have time

JFettig said:
dodge, have you made a simple 1/4ID jet? try it out, Ill try yours out when I have time

NO, and I have no reason to make a single jet. Can't see how it would perform much better than and open barb that is 3/8".

I get better temps with a 1/4 id barb in the center than I do with a bigger barb. Maybe 2C at the most. I believe Dodge's 7 hole jet would perform better simply by having more velocity hitting the base. I tried this with the most pressure I could get, a garden hose nozzel straight from the faucet soldered on to the top. (my wife thought I was nuts lol). I killed my TC-4 though but it was fun.

Back