• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake releases whole bunch of stuff.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hehe, the speedcontroller onto a PCI bracket is work of a genius ;) IMO more fan manufacturers should make adjustable fans like this. (no more jumbojet rooms ;p)

doh, I forgot to say I meant the Volcano 11 :p
I thought the subzero4g's were tested somewhere, weren't really that great if I remember correctly, will hunt for review.

I contacted Thermaltake about reviews (since I am a reviewer) and they said theat they are out of them. The SubZero4G, as I said, is the same thing as the ActiveCool AC4G, which, although running behind schedule, should be arriving for review at my house in a few weeks.

Old news the speed controller on a PCI card controlling fans and a TEC. We saw that from a diffrent company what? three four months ago?

was it from TEC? well again, i don't care much about it. i was talking about the fancontroller of the Volcano 11 ;/

Back