• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

12V DC Water Pumps???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shane46and2

Registered
Hello All I am looking for a 12V DC water pump, all my searches so far have given 120VAC pumps. Anybody know of a 12VDC water pump that is fairly cheap and low semi low power <10W??? Thanks,

crazypc has one, i dont know any info on it, but it doesnt sound too bad at all

Welcome to the forums:)

The one that comes with the TT Aquarius II water cooling package is 12 v dc pump, don't know if you can purchase it separately though?

Check out this site. I have one of the 12v models and it works great. I use mine for a 12v shower. They even have some that will deliver 100 PSI. CLICK You can remove the pressure switch if needed.

Good info here....
The Magnetic Pump CMD12V looks good...almost double the flow rate that I was shooting for and 3-4x the cost, plus I don't know If I want to deal with monitor troubles and magnetic pumps. Sure I can move the monitor, but I am comfy with wear things are now. I really liked the TT Aquarius pump, but it looks like a package deal. The CM10P7-1 sounds good but a over kill on power and flow rate.
I might be stuck with a RIO pump and 120VAC with a relay, I was looking for simple plug in solution.

Back