• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can I get 6000 3dmarks?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
scant7
if you are haveing a hard time finding the fsb settings for your mobo you can try downloading Cpucool it has funtions to set your fsb via soft fsb which means that you can change your fsb settings without rebooting and try untill you find a stable setting i currently have my [email protected] (17*100) running at 2006 (17*118)and it runs flawlessly.should be able to find the prog at www.majorgeeks.com
btw if your bios has the option to overclock it will be in the advanced tab ut cpucool should work i dont even need to unlock my fsb settings to manual to oc my rig with cpucoolawesome program also adds a cooling feature hence the name.

Last edited:
deeman said:
scant7
if you are haveing a hard time finding the fsb settings for your mobo you can try downloading Cpucool it has funtions to set your fsb via soft fsb which means that you can change your fsb settings without rebooting and try untill you find a stable setting i currently have my [email protected] (17*100) running at 2006 (17*118)and it runs flawlessly.should be able to find the prog at www.majorgeeks.com
btw if your bios has the option to overclock it will be in the advanced tab ut cpucool should work i dont even need to unlock my fsb settings to manual to oc my rig with cpucoolawesome program also adds a cooling feature hence the name.

Man look at his sig and stars, that was when he first joined, this thread is OLD, he knows how to oc now look at his sig.

Back