• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

JPI Performance & Dangerden

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi, I do follow the forums here (as well as at MO,er, ah, fm, hard ocp, etc) as a while back Cathar (a bud from MO) suggested I check out the forums here.

It's true that with this forum, I don't post much ( I think I may have more fingers than posts here) but in this case I felt it was important for me to respond.

I have seen others advertise, but have always felt it was like Chevy telling you to buy their products (which they do) where as I'd rather put out the best product I possibly can and I do realize that word of mouth is far more important to each of us, than an ad --from doctors to auto mechanics.

I think there's a great community here at OC-Forums and look forward to being around more. Btw, it's kind of funny, but off the top of my head, have no idea who Xception is, but it's nice to see he (or she) was happy with their decision and their equipment and that is THE most important goal with us. To me, at least, that is far more important than someone coming out and posting ads touting how great something / someone is.

Anyways, I did want to say Hi to the forum, too.

Best,

JP

I think its kind of a shame that people are often so quick to take an offensive/accusatory stance... anyway, I got what I was looking for... thanks all =)

if you would read my next post in this thread, you would see that i have nothing against JP or his products, and i personly think that the otis setup looks nice and am thinking about geting it for a no mess setup. I just thought as i pointed out in my first post, that it looks like a JP troll, nothing wrong with it, i just thought i would point it out.

personaly i think it is nice that a manufacture would troll the forums on water cooling, so they can get good ideas, and feed-back on their products. from a buisness standpoint it is a good idea to spend some time in the forums. and as a personal standpoint i think it shows that they are consered with not only their products but with what people think about them.

Actually, I'm not a JP troll.. I'm just a guy that runs a consulting business based in Canada. I just see and respect the time and effort some companies put into their products to provide us with something usable..

I was a new comer to watering cooling and did spend time going through the forums to find the best solution. I saw countless posts that cut down the pricing of various companies and their products stating that they could do it far cheaper etc.. Well next time you build a water cooling system from scratch record the time it takes you to get all the pieces, modify them and install then test it.. I think you will see that in the end it's reasonable to justify some markup.. After all nothing in this world is free.

I thing JP, DD, Cathar and Dtek are all doing a wonderfull job to try and make water cooling a more mainsteam cooling solution..

Jp doesn't remember me. :( ***sniff*** Bet if I told him I wanted my scoop and rad BLUE instead of champagne he would remember. :p I still like him though. :D

I know who you are, now! LOL :D

This is sometimes so weird, as it's like going to some "AOL" dance party or something and then meeting the people (well, okay, sort of).

Nice to see you out here!

Back