• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The "I'm in" drive.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KenCo

We aren't scared of a little race are we? Let's show the other teams what the Overclockers.com SETI team is made of!

It doesn't matter if you only crunch one unit a month. We need that unit!

The only thing you have to do is go to the sticky thread at the top of the forum and make a post that says "I'm in." That's all there is to it. No other effort on your part is required. Just keep doing what you would have been doing anyway.

Get up there and say "I'm in"!! ;)

Last edited:
this is a god idea :) cuz yo coem in here everyday and not notice a new stucky cuz there are always some up there :)

If I read it correctly then everybody from the first race is in this one too. But just in case... I'm in I also see that we will be caching WU's for this race so I started caching on my main rig at home this morning

If you guys haven't noticed my output dropped kinda low for a few weeks. Thats because I moved to a new apt. around new years and also had to use one of my work crunchers for software and hardware testing but I got it back today too just in time to start cahcing for the race. Its a stock P4 1.6A system with RDRAM but it pulls pretty decent times.

I also need to get my old cele system at home going again, might start messing with that one tonight so I can get it caching for the race too.

If you need to check if you are in or not, please check the first post of the Virtual Race Sticky.....If you are missing, drop me a PM or say it here or in the sticky :D

we have a pretty good looking team but i think we could use some more of you folks! c'mon its no effort involved. just use someones setiqueue that is caching for the race and then crunch like any other day :)

dont forget to say "im in" :D

i have been chastised in another thread for not joining in even though there is nothing else i need to do other than say:

i'm in.

so, there, i said it. man, i always crack under peer pressure. :)

many of the guys with seitqueues have them caching for the race. i think they will dump on the 2nd. so just use one of those setiqueues. pm them and make sure that they are caching for the race. i know that gt2000 is and im sure tc is too.

if you have enough cache to last you i think you could just turn off auto transmit also.

I want to join, but I cant because AOL wont let me get on the Internet.

W00t! I fixed that problem! Now I got a new one! It gets stuck on step 5! I hate you AOL! Thats why Im going to DSL Extreme! w00t!

Last edited:
Back