• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my new clear case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

helagak

Disabled
heres my new case! haha, its pretty ghetto lookin, but oh well.

cube1.JPG

cube3.JPG

cube5.JPG

haha, wut ya think??

ugh, yah if those dont load, click these links....

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3

Heres the pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

IT looks pretty cool to me.

I have always tossed the idea around of building an entire computer on a 4x6 sheet of plywood and then hanging it on my wall like a picture.

i think it would be pretty neat to make one like a wall hanging but what about cd rom???????

dont get too mad at me but that thing is kinda ugly. those joints look terrible.....look like no edges are molded together, the cdroms and floppy look like they are laying on the table with the "case" having a cut out to allow access. the sound card doesnt bolt to the case like its supposed to its just kinda leaning in there....and to top it off its a complete mess in there, i know I wouldnt want to look at that thing everyday. Im not trying to be a a$$ but you are showing this comp so you should expect positive and negative feedback. if i were you i would trash that and just BUY a case cuz it doesnt seem you have the ability to custom build them your self.

p.s. i just know im gonna get flamed for this....just being honest.

lol, thanks guys. but i came to the same conclusion about a week after i made it. so now i duct taped up all the sides and made it an add on to my rats cage. they seem to enjoy it alot more then my pc did. :) if i had the proper tools, and the money to get all the matirials then it woulda looked alot better, i wanted the clear plastic corner brackets, but they were outta my price range. (i made that with like 15 bucks) i might try my hand at a new clear case cause i really like the idea, but i would definetly think it thru alot more. i jimmy rigged alot on that thing, the top wasnt connected cause i couldnt figure out how to bolt it down, so i jsut layed it on top... then it got so hot that i had to take the top off... then i jsut said hell with it and put the computer back in my old case. soo.. yah thanks for at least being honest.

*edit:* did i mention that those edge pieces are for hanging dry wall? and also i couldnt find anything to cut the with... so i used a drill and pliers...(you figure it out) haha

thats bad ***! one question... is your video card secured to the case some how, or is it just floppin around like mine was?

Back