• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dtek Bay-Res reservoir mini-review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
JokerF15 said:
Design changes? Refinement?

People Please if you have idea's, email: [email protected]

-JokerF15

Hey, thanks for posting! It's good to manufacturers who take an active role in our little community :).

Here's a few questions/suggestions:

-For future iterations, would it be possible to fit the top of the res with a removable top (with o-rings to prevent leakage perhaps?). This would allow users to clean out the inside if need be.

-For the fill hole. How bout including an acrylic screw in funnel with the Bay-Res (a small one--something on the order of 3-5" long/wide)? This would make it a lot easier to fill and would be a snazzy way to do it :).

-I think the Bay-Res should be a little bit longer. In my review, I mentioned that with elbow barbs, it's practically impossible to fit a drive underneath the Bay-Res without kinking the hoses. If you guys made it about 1" longer this would get rid of the problem.

Good posts, good info =).

I've actually worked up a 'double bay-res' it may go into production, just got to work out a few minor issues. Feedback always helps companies release better products.

The revision 2 of the original bay-res should also be release in the next month or two, just some minor tweaks and adjustments to create an overall better product.

We also got a few more products up our sleeves that you'll see in the next month or two, that I'm sure will hit the market HARD ;).

-JokerF15

couldnt you backpack 2 resevoires ? like have one on top of a nother
like this:
[res1]\
[res2]/
[cd-r ]
[dvd ]

where each set of []'s is a bay, and the first two are connected via the \ / 's?

Back