• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dvd-r/rw?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ludio

Does anyone know where I can get one of for around $200.00 fantasy thinking price, in reality dollars.

Thats a sweet deal, thanx for the link ssspy007, Now im beginning to wonder if theres a better one out there:). But, if not im going to strongly consider this.

well at a place near me microcenter have the cendyne which is another brand of pioneer 105 and it only 199.

url]

The best deal i've seen plus yours and Guero suggestions has been ssspy007's dealnews find. Im going to check that one out, more seriously it seems the best so far.

just to let ya know all the deals people r showin r the same drives just rebadged lol, something else to consider though is the software. if i were to buy one it wouldnt be the cheapest one i could find just because of the software. i like my roommates pioneer drive but i think i would buy the sony dru500 if i were to buy one. it comes with alot of software and it writes both formats. i am personally gonna wait awhile b4 i get one to see what comes out on top

edit : the pioneer drive at compgeeks is the older model 104 which means its 2x instead of the 105 which is 4X that ones 279 at compgeeks

if u watch for coupons at dell its not that bad last coupon they had it came out to be 250 which may seem like alot compared to the 105 but it does alot more , not only does it do both medias but it also does cdrw faster 24x compared to 16x . plus its silver :)

I can wait then even though i've been waiting for the longest I hope another manufacture comes out with something simaler to drive the price down. It would be nice to have a DVD collection that I don't have to buy. My brother has like 250 of them I want to burn 50 of them.

gl ludio.. read ur crap in order to burn dvd-s they do have protection but as with everything theres always a way around it.. ive read some stuff about it at vcdhelp.com about it but dont have a drive yet. The staples deal is a hell of a deal if you ask me.. i bought a cendyne cd-r and it was a repacked liteon, got a great deal and recieved the rebate turned out to get the drive for $19.99+ tax. So manufaturers rebates are a go with them.. .well for me they were ;D

Back