• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Bong

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhiteHawk

can i see some pics of various water bongs? why make one? what temp difference does it make? how hard would it be for me to make one?

the main reason for makin one is the sub ambient temps due to the nature of the cooling, as for makin one its pretty simple, from what ive heard u need a shower head, some surface area (sponges etc..) and some pvc tubing

u dont really NEED sponges. the shower head is what creates the surface area by making lots of water droplets.

i ran a bong for a good long while, it's sitting out back now, lol. i liked the temps it gave, but the maintainence is too much grief.
now i have a closed loop sealed system, and if i want to pick my comp up, turn it upside down. carry it across the room, or out of the house... no problem and no hoses run outside the case.

Hmmm..

Has anyone suceeded in modyfying a computer bong to accept weed?

Fan-driven highs :D :D :D

Also, with antifreeze in the *COUGH* bong*COUGH* water, that might make for some very interesting 'trips'.

BTW, i'm not an addict, it's just that I had this fleeting thought that I'd like to share :D

Back