• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bbdd and Chad Kiser...c'mon!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KenCo

If either of you read this... I know you guys aren't very active in the forums and that's ok. But you are still two of our top guys!

I've seen both of you post at least once in the last month or two. So let's see you do it again!

Join us in the virtual race! No extra effort required. Just give us the word so we can count your units for the team effort! ;)

Just go here and say you'd like for your units to be counted toward the race totals (or just say "I'm in" ;)).

Last edited:
Yeah, I wasn't leaving you out Greg M. Since you're pretty active around here, I figured we have the next seven days to work on you. ;)

Not, of course, that our #1 member wouldn't have joined of his own accord anyway! ;)

Great to have you on board for the race Chad!

Congratulations and best wishes to you and the Mrs. with your new married life! ;)

Last edited:
KenCo said:
Join us in the virtual race! No extra effort required. Just give us the word so we can count your units for the team effort! ;)

well, hell, as long as there's no extra effort required, how can i not play along? i'm in and will say so in the other thread.

Way to come through for the team guys! Glad to have you with us! ;)

Back