• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

starting F@H

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Supertrucker

Way Too Jealous Member
i just downloaded F@H ( bean meanin to for tooo long) when it asks for name and team do i put my oc login name and team 32 for oc.com? or does it not matter because i downloaded from this site?. thanx in advance

you can put in any name for the folding, but it is easyer to track you if you use your form user name, and yes the team number is 32

The name is fine, and for the team number, you want to put 32. You had it right. 8-D If you have anymore questions, just ask. If one of us doesn't know(very unlikely) then we'll find it out for you. Welcome to the FOLD!

/me folding like a chinese laundry!

of course this is all assuming im running it right. its a dos like screen runnin numbers in the backround but both comps are at 100% load. how do i make it so it runs in the taskbar like other people i have seen on here? guess im off to the stickies for some in depth reading

welcome to the team, we are glad to have you here folding with us for the cause! let us know if you have any other questions and we will be more than happy to lend a hand :D

FOLD ON
NAS

Back