• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best loose diamond site out there

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hooohaa2

Registered
The Ultimate Diamond Site

I am in the market for an engagement ring, and after learning more than I ever wanted to know about diamonds through this site, I will definitely buy from this guy. I went to a few jewelery stores with my girlfriend sara today, and I realized how badly people are getting ripped off by some of these places. The diamonds were over twice as expensive as they should have been, and they misrepresented many of the diamond's stats.

Anyways, check this guy out when the time comes. The prices are great for the quality of most of his diamonds.

-BS

That site has some pretty high end diamonds. $1500 for a 1/2 carat is pricy. 10x that for a 1 carat. Ugh. Glad I'm already married.

yeah, they're pricey, but I believe its for a good reason...

For the money I paid for my wifes ring, I could of have 1.5 carat cloudy piece of junk from a retail store....she has a stone half the size but about 4 times the quality.

It really pays off to do some research when buying a Diamond.....glad my purchase is out of the way :p

Back