• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

switch abit to asus !! Good Thing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mekks

i have loved abit boards for along time, but once this nf2 board came out i hade to try it the a7n8x is a verry elite mb, overclocks very with the right tweeking. i dont think ill ever switch back to abit :)

LOL yea i have had my asus for about a year and it runs just right for me being is iam kinda a noob computer person. I have been fuxin with computers for only about 2 yrs now. Hope the overclocking is coming around for you.

Yeah, i am glad i purchased the N7V8X deluxe.. I had a rough first couple days with a bad bios, but once i got it flashed to 1001.c, it became much more stable. I have also read that the battery that comes stock with this thing is bad. I noticed mine is a 3v, and others are saying to put in a 3.3v and all problems go away. Only problem i have at the moment is sometimes it don't like to reboot
i just get a blank screen, monitor shuts off....have to clear cmos and start over.

Back