• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Warning! This is very ugly! Viewer discretion is advised!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KenCo

Code:
End Game Results

Team Phoenix Rising         36,566
Little Whie Dog             34,214
Planet3Dnow!                27,521 
AthlonMB                    27,343
Team Picard                 23,922
[color=red]OverClockers Seti Team      10,013 [/color]

OUCH! Don't say I didn't warn you! ;)

There's only one way to remove a blot like this from the overclockers.com SETI team name!

If you haven't stated your willingness to have your units count toward the team effort now is the time. You're units only count if you go here and say you want to be a part of the race.

Join us! ;)

you know kenco, i do agree with you and tc about how caching isnt the best way to go about a race, but as you said that is REALLY ugly. a good incentive to cache like mad for the race if you ask me!

so start caching already people!

I want to tell anyone that I appreciate KenCo for all the recuiting efford he is doing.....thanks man. If we reach somewhere it will be because of you. :beer:

Thanks Mictlan. I appreciate that.

But if we reach anywhere it will be because of the great attitude of our team members and their willingness to join in for a TEAM effort!

Thanks to all of you who have responded! ;)

(and thanks to all of you who STILL GOING TO RESPOND!!! ;))

I don't get this inter-team race. Why not just put the whole team against other teams.

katelin said:
I don't get this inter-team race. Why not just put the whole team against other teams.

This virtual race is against members from other teams. Each team has members sign up for the race then the completed WU's are counted but only from the members who signed up. All you have to do is go to the sign-up thread and say I'm in.

Its basically a way for the active forum members of each team to engage in a bit of friendly competition before this phase of the project is over.

augustwest said:
you know kenco, i do agree with you and tc about how caching isnt the best way to go about a race, but as you said that is REALLY ugly. a good incentive to cache like mad for the race if you ask me!

so start caching already people!
YES SIR! ;)

Mictlan said:
I want to tell anyone that I appreciate KenCo for all the recuiting efford he is doing.....thanks man. If we reach somewhere it will be because of you. :beer:
i second that!!

even if [cough cough] we aint' going anywhere else, your effort still won't forget & will appreicated!!

have a :beer: on mine, KenCo!! :cool:

As said by GT2000, this is more like a race between active forum team members....the ones that make the spirit of the team what it is. THis is in no way to disencourage people that don't like (or don't have time) to be active in their team's forum, but a way to increase the friendly competition of the teams ;)

Besides we need to have some kind of conversation in here, don't you think?

Back