• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Greg M....will reverse psychology work?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KenCo

I'm afraid I must forbid you to join us in the virtual race....

How about begging?

please,please,please,please,please,please,please

A bribe?

I'll give you a nice shiney penny if you'll join us.

Flattery perhaps?

What's the point in going through with this thing if we can have the radiant glow of Greg M in our midst.

Or just the simple truth.

It won't be quite the same if our number one guy doesn't join us!

Join us Greg M, we need the Two Norsemen!

Last edited:
What is involved of me? I've been extremely busy, as my lack of forum participation clearly indicates. If I don't have to do anything but keep the systems crunching (SOP), I'm in.

That "I'm in" was all we needed. You're part is done other than what you would have been doing anyway. ;)

Thanks for the extra support Greg! ;)

Last edited:
Hmmmm....all that hype about Greg M responding with a smart*** comment and nothing? I was ready for an uber comeback. I'm disappointed in the comeback, but pleased he's in :).

I'm under such time constraints and the pressures of real life, that I was concerned a smart*** comment from me would be a little too pointed.

...or maybe I just wanted to see someone reduce themselves to begging.
;)

Greg M said:
I'm under such time constraints and the pressures of real life, that I was concerned a smart*** comment from me would be a little too pointed.

...or maybe I just wanted to see someone reduce themselves to begging.
;)

lol, I bribe better than I beg. And I flatter way better. Just let me know where to send the shiney penny. ;)

Back