• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

onboard HT raid and 9500pro...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tainice

i was going to sell my 9500pro, so i took it off and replaced it with a G3. anyway, since nobody wanted here, and the price on ebay was too low, i decided to keep. Installed the card back, i could not get it to load to OS...long story short, i finally found out that if disable onboard raid, then all is well. I never had any problem with this combo, 9500 and 8k5a2+, and at this point, i don't know what to do..:( oh, if i switched back to G3, everything worked great (no need to disable raid). need some help

Stumpjumper5200 said:
Strange problem.......

All I can say is that I've heard plenty of people recommending a total format when switching video card manufacturers (example: ATI to nVidia or nVidia to ATI)

i WISH i can format it with raid option on, it won't even last that long before the whole thing freezes.

Back