• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just wanted a moment of silence

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes, I just heard about that. Such a tragedy, my heart goes out to those who were lost and their families.

:cry: i also didn't know about this until i saw this thread :( my thoughts and prayers are with their families.

"..............................................................................................................................................."

A-Men.

yeah I awoke to this horror on the news..........thought I was dreaming. My thoughts go to the brave people in this world who are the great pioneers risking their lives to make this world (space) a better place to live.

like elroy, this is the second time i have woken up to a disaster, last one 9-11, words escape me at the moment to convaey the amount of loss i feel, not just for America, but for the world.
just my version of a moment of silence for the lost of the 7 brave souls. :(

Last edited:
Its sad, these missions have become so common you forget how truly dangerous it really is.
God bless the astronauts and their families, and anyone who puts their life on the line to better our lives. including all the armed forces in the persian gulf.

They died living their dreams. That's more than what most people can ask for. They knew of the risk of being an astronaut. I can only hope to live out my dream one day too.

Back