• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Folding Team-->ABIT-USA team 13285

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DiaperGravy

Press Release

ABIT Announces Folding@Home Folding Team: Proteins and Computers:eek:

Fremont, California, January 28th, 2003¡XABIT has started a Folding@Home team.

And I say it's about time some of the large corporations join in the fight to help save humanity!! WooHOO!!:clap: Welcome to the Race XABIT!!:D

DpGravy!!

It's their forums team, I've already got 500 points, and there's another folder here doing even better.

The reasons I've come back are; #1 Gnerma's threatening to pass me back up, and #2 we HAVE to pass up the Aussies:D

Fold on.

steve

Well, since they started, (jan 9) they have gone to 196th place. That's not bad since they were at 500th after a week.

I might go back in a while, but then again, I might not.

steve

i cant wait till i get the labs at school folding this week :)

i think i got are tech guy into opening 8080 for the ips of the folding servers. so thats 30 xp1800s and 30 celery700s. plus i am going to put it on the servers i think.

~Will

that is a massive amount of power for ya Will.. You sure you can handle all that? Ya know, if you cant, i can always help ya :D hehe, sorry i had to.
/me hides.

That is pretty crazy that Abit jumped up that fast. That is quite an increase. Too bad they dont all join us and help us get to second faster :D:D:D

Actually I think the team we have to be most worried about is 2CPU.com.... in the couple of months they have been going they've grown enough to be in the top 5 producing teams. I folded for them for a while to help them off the ground but they really grew fast. I think their SETI team pretty much died and everyone jumped over to F@H.

News flash, Team Abit is now at 136. They're kickin' some serious @$$.

steve

tomorrow im gonna see if i can get my network admin at school to let me set up fah on the lab comps. another 30 ghz wouldnt hurt :)

Read it and cheer, Team Abit is now at #50! We're 2 months old on the 28th, is that quick or what:D

Yes my heart is still with this team, and I'm almost at 10K.

steve

SickBoy said:
I think their SETI team pretty much died and everyone jumped over to F@H.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... time to plan the fall of our SETI team and get them all to jump over.

[insert evil laugh here]

FOLD ON
NAS

skou said:
Well, since they started, (jan 9) they have gone to 196th place. That's not bad since they were at 500th after a week.

I might go back in a while, but then again, I might not.

steve

Welcome back Steve, I greatly appreciate your return. :D

That is pretty cool that ABIT is getting into folding as it shows another consumer/vendor connection with overclockers-home pc builders/ABIT.

Wedo

Update, they are currently at 35th, and I'm in 4th place there.

We just heard that Vijay runs Abit boards in all of the servers.

steve

We're currently at #30, and still climbing. I think that we're the highest rated hardware company sponsored team.

steve

skou said:
We're currently at #30, and still climbing. I think that we're the highest rated hardware company sponsored team.

steve

There *was* a team from ATI.... Ok ok ok, cheap shot. The Rage was good competition for quite awhile.

Any-hoo, glad the mobo company is doing well.

Fold like France in a World War.

Wedo

Back