• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free "sample" CD-Rs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks man hope thay come.

I would also test it on my burner before I spend my money on somthing that does not work.

Re: hehe

Some Guy said:
i lov that you can get almost any non expensive computer part for free on the net... u can get free keyboards, mouse, cd-rs, lol i got a free book once... its so kool....

I do need another keyboard. Any body knwo of a site for 1?

I couldn't contact the first link unless I wanted to take a chance emailing them (and wasting more timelike I already had filling out a defunct form).... but the form for pocketpc worked, we'll see if they have the nerve to respond...

i got an email from the first one. he told me they changed companies and asked which samples i was really interested in. he also asked me what i was gonna need them for. hopefully i get some.

drewthomas14 said:
i got an email from the first one. he told me they changed companies and asked which samples i was really interested in. he also asked me what i was gonna need them for. hopefully i get some.

Send them here, be interesting to see if they'll respond to stiffing a dozen+ potential customers.

he emailed me back saying that the samples are being sent out very soon. maybe today... i checked just about every box and told him i wanted samples for everything i checked.

Back