• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to get CorsairXMS 3500 Twin Pack?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
::bump:: i'm looking for the same thing, only avavilble to Canada too :D

sorry for not ehlping u out but its tough to find!

I don't think the make a 3500 twin pack.....yet.

Newegg doesn't list it........heck, Corsair themselves don't have it listed on their site. Unless they updated it since I last checked less than 24 hours ago :D

BTW - PC3500, dual channel??? Even at 200fsb, a single stick of PC3200 will fill the bus.....

I think some of the memory they make is a second revision, v1.1 or something like that. The original batch had a problem with nForce2 I heard. You should buy the twin pack just to be safe.

But seriously, Dual Channel PC3500 is more than twice the power your system could ever use at 200fsb, unless you use the onboard video, which you're not because I see the GF3Ti200 in your sig. You will see little to no difference, even in a pure memory benchmark like in Sandra.

Ahhh, well then you can go for the twin pack of PC2700.

That is if the nForce2 boards have an option to slow the memory down, so you don't have any problems getting to about 200fsb. The Dual Channel advantage would more than make up for the MHz.

ust buy 2 sticks of pc3200. If you wanan go over 200 fsb, gget 2 pc3500 from somewhere that can garuntee Rev 1.1

PC3200 will take WAY over 200fsb, if he slows the memory down in the BIOS. Remember, this is a Dual Channel setup here. And because of that, he can slow the memory MHz down to get higher fsb's, but not lose any performance because of the 2 channels of memory.

Back