• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bleeding and filling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Konnan101

Registered
This is probably a pretty general question but how often do i have to bleed/fill my watercooling systemlike once a month or what

i am also wondering which is better the tc-4 or the spiral from d-tek

and finalyy i was wondering if i should put a peltier on my cpu for this watercooling kit, are they hard to set up?

1. I was told about once a month, but usually won't even need that.
2. The TC-4 is Better :D
3. You can't really use a peltier with either of those waterblocks, and a peltier is only needed if your going for extreme overclocking, and youd also need a seperate psu for the peltier, grease, foam, etc.

1) it depends what fluid you are using, and how fast it gets build up. you only need to bleed the lines after you refill the loop however. additives can be useful in keeping the water clean longer.

3) Setting up a peltier requires insulation, coldplate, clamping/hold down mechanism, and often (almost always) a seperate psu. It can be a little involved but can yield temps well below ambient, if your cooling loop is up to the HUGE amount of heat dissipation.

Back