• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

R350 Now in Production

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
im too lazy to read the link too... but form what i read, its gona be a .15 core the .13 would appear on probably the RV350 and the R400

Quest For Speed said:
Just read a bit of news that we will see the R350 by the end of march/Early April. Here is the link http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=7589 .
The Inquirer is not the best source for info but it matches what other sites are reporting.
I guess that sounds about the right time if ATI is maintaining a 6 month product cycle. The R300 debuted last October/Novemeber didn't it?

Re: Re: R350 Now in Production

baraka said:

I guess that sounds about the right time if ATI is maintaining a 6 month product cycle. The R300 debuted last October/Novemeber didn't it?

August/September :)

Re: Re: Re: R350 Now in Production

Evnas said:

August/September :)
I was thinking about when video cards based on the R300 actually became available for consumers. Wasn't it a little later?

The 9700 Pro and 9000 Pro were available in September, the 9500 cards came around in November/December

R350 will be .15 and will use some very nicely clocked DDR I ram making it much better solution than the Nvidia. They really missed the target with the NV30.

Back