• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with Via-Aqua 1300

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toxik co2

My Via-Aqua vibrates really bad. Before I would turn it on it would make a loud clicking noise for about a minute then stop now even if I unplug it or let it sit for awhile it still makes the noise. Does anyone know what to do with these pumps?

I've seen this before but my pump is making noises it shouldn't I wondered if anyone else knew something about it.

toxik co2,

If you want more help you will have to be a little more specific ;)

The system is fully bled. It makes a really loud rattle/click noise whenever it's on. Makes the noise it makes when you run it dry. I tried turning it off and back on still it just makes the noise the whole time. Does that one mod really work? I'm thinking about just ditching this pump and getting a Ehiem 1250

Does anyone know a store that is fairly common that sells Ehiem pumps or is the only place to get them is online?

Try calling around your local aquarium stores, I think that's how Eheims are used sold.

dangerden.com has em' and once you get 100 posts, theres some in the classifydes. PM silversinksam for more classifyeds info!

Whats wrong with a maxijet? Cheap and reliable either submerged or inline. JMHO

No I have not used mine yet except to **** off the wife reading a magazine at the counter. I had to buy a new magazine and I had to grovel real good!!! The mag and the wife got real wet, well my bad I didn't know!
The kids keep telling me to take my showers in the bathroom!

1. Tip 1 HOLD THE HOSE IN THE SINK DONT LAY IT ON THE COUNTER OUT OF REACH!

OMG! LMAO :D

I've never looked into the specs of a maxijet, care to enlighten us?

Wangster

I got the 1200 cute little pump or so I though. That things a monster. 295 Gph and a head of over 6 feet.
No wonder the reef guys like them for wave tanks.

Btw the kids are still asking about using it in the bathtub!

They love our, wifes and mine, jacuzzi tub. Hmmm another 1?

Back