• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UV drawing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
FusionBoi said:
Looks like the forum could use a spellchecker ^__-;;
lolz yes i do... im not a good speller or typer and i almost never bother to reread... not my best attribute... i think it even makes some people angry... meh i have improved and am getting better very very very very slowly lolz:rolleyes:

wal-mart should have them, as for the drying out part, does anyone know of a pen that is uv reactive and dries out? With all that dust flying around, it will not take long for a build-up to form and the nice lights to disappear.

you would need a flourosent paint. most flouresent anything is ultraviolet sensative its a trait of the color not the ink. if you find anything with any kind of flouresent ink or paint it should react under v lights some more sensative than others but you are pretty much guarenteed to get a reaction. flouresent/neon blue becomes a green/white color it makes for a nice effect. anyways point being you can use neon/flouresent craft paint if you want to.

for what I know all products containing phosphorous is uv reactive, so now, is there any gel pens that with phosphorous ?

Kevin

P.S Phosphorous is the stuff that is found in some detergents and liquid soaps, like the ones saying "for brighter brights" and so on.
I'll check around, but it seems that the uv paint will be the only solution, especially if you don't want to see it in normal light.

i found some gel pens that dry on the traces i got them from Target. they are called Gelly Rolls they have tons of them and most are on sale

A big WOOF goes out to you SpyderMatrix, for a good find !!!! I've been looking for these things for a while with no luck. Best part about them is I got them for 51 cents WOOF

Thanks
fdoggiedog woof woof

Back