• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats to Gary aka Landshark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norrko

The title as top cruncher goes to you Gary by dumping 367.650 WU's per day last week...
Quite impressive...

CONGRATS!

/Norrko

...but does that make up for his case of constipation the previous week?;)

Nice dump for the virtual race, Gary.

Gary, can you please pass the Ex-Lax to Harvey?
:D

(I could probably set some records if I uploaded every other week, but that kinda' defeats the purpose of keeping stats, eh?)

yup, i'm not really proud of being into the "Hall of Fame" cruncher by caching 2 weeks worth of wu even tho it was purely intended for the virtual race only. 'cos it really defeats the purpose of the title if everyone caching wu as long as they could before uploading it.......

and since Harvey is on vacation for 2 weeks, look forward for some massive dumping....

LandShark said:
yup, i'm not really proud of being into the "Hall of Fame" cruncher by caching 2 weeks worth of wu even tho it was purely intended for the virtual race only. 'cos it really defeats the purpose of the title if everyone caching wu as long as they could before uploading it.......

and since Harvey is on vacation for 2 weeks, look forward for some massive dumping....

Ok, ok... ;) The numbers is still great... But as you say, the top cruncher list has lost it's purpose if people began to cache a couple of week's crunching and then send them at once... I may save 2 weeks of crunching and end up with a total of 1500 WU's per day... That would be hard to beat.... :) But you did it in the name of virtual race...

/Norrko

Back