• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

super smar seti people...have a look

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zangler

super smart seti people...have a look

i wonder if i could call on my teammates to check out another thread i started... http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=166095

thanks guys

p.s. i know i have not been around much lately...but ive been crunching along...

p.p.s...i ordered a new proc...finally!!!.....an xp2100 tbred rev.b....i just hope my mobo will run it...if it does not....looks like a new mobo for me!!!hehe should be an upgrade from my athlon 1400mhz...ill keep you guys posted

Last edited:
I just installed a 2100 B last week. Oh my God! It's still locked but I'm running at 160fsb. For the rig I have it in, that's unreal. I'm averaging completion times of 2:33. The downside was that I had to reinstall the OS as the video was FUBAR after going to the 2100 B.

...but it was worth the effort!:D

I do not qualify for super smart, but I dropped my two Eurocent.
Afraid there is no clear and cut scientific evidence nor rational choice to be made

Back