• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The BEST Barton Review on the NET!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hehe I didn't read the review, but on the first page, the left/right comparison is a fake, they just copy/pasted an enlarged center core. and the first screen is obviously doctored. The words: 'Athlon XP "Barton" ' are completely different than the rest of the screen shot's text.

Is this meant to be a joke?

EDITEDIT:

Yep, went back and saw the disclamer saying it was a spoof.

no offence meant towards you on this,rather its pointed at tom.

first the article was written sep9 ,02
second its fake,wow tom does it again :D
tom has no credability with me on any review.

btw [h] had a list of like 6 reviews last night listed,and they seem real also.mabey check them out quest.too bad isnt steller performance from the bartons tho

"edit" btw when that article was released the spoof/prank part wasnt said.tom released it as a real article.just so you know who you can trust out there.

I know it was posted awhile ago but since the Bartons came out today I posted the link again. Some people don't catch that is is meant as a joke at first. I thought it was a very well done spoof.

Back