• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2100 AIUHB - which week and "four letters" ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beerman

Registered
Greets to all :)

Imagine you have the possibility to visit the AMD heaven :D

You can only take an AMD up to a 2100 with you back :(

You would most probably look for an AIUHB first, but which week do you prefer ?

You realize that there are many AIUHBs ;) do you pick a green or a brown ?

Which 4 letters do you prefer, VPUW or XPAW, XPEW... ?

Thanks for all your input,

beerman

I think the best OCing 2100+ right now is the AIUHB 0302. take it and I bet you'll be pleased with it

And WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! :D

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

I'd take my AIUHB 0248. It's a greenie and letters are MPMW.

I would have to say I would take my 0302 AIUHB any day. Its a brownie from newegg and I would have to say I love it.

Well i got a brown 302 xp2100 about 2weeks ago and i just put my rig together yesterday so far iam burning it right now at 182x12.5 @ 2.28 vcore is about 1.95 I just put my mem in about an hour ago so i will have to burn for the rest the day probably but temps seem ok around 50 full load at almost 2.0 vcore . If all goes ok iam hoping to hit about 2.45 or 2.5 .

Thanks all :D

Seems the 0302 is the one to get :)

@maxima88 congrats to your wonder chip man :eek:

I could get a 0248 but I´m not sure if it will be soo good.

I think I´ve seen a thread somewhere talking about the "four letters", but cant remember where :(

Perhaps some of you know :p

Thanks again guys,

beerman

Got a new 306 here yesterday. For the burn-in purpose only running it at 12x188 w/ 1.775V(~1.80V w/MBM). Fully loaded temp at ~43C aircooled (4000 rpm).

I got a 304 from Excaliber, running 2335 now with a crappy Coolermaster Heatsink at 1.725v, gonna get a SLK-800 and see what it will really do.

Charlie

Oh BTW first post WOOT!!!

I say AUIHB 0250.. My up to 177 x 13.5 at 1.80V.. Die temp 38c, cpu temp 37 full load. Still burning in to run 178 x 13.5 at 1.80 voltage.. I'm trying not go high them 1.80 voltage.

My 0302 is up to 190 x 12, I put the vcore up to 1.8 from the beginning, since I knew i was going to reach it eventually. I'm sure it's still got some room to go. It pleases me to hear this chip is the new 'one' When I got it the, 0248 was the chip. These Tbred-B's are simply where's it's at.

Congrads Pinepig on your post :p
Welcome as well Beerman

:edit: QUESTION! Is there a difference betwix the brownie's and greens? I mean really

ah, touché

But. . .um. . .who sees their chips in the rig? Unless you've got like, like. . .super-x-ray-vision?

no really, no difference?

How are you liking Kentucky?

my aiuhb!

currently running at 180x12.5 or 2.26 Ghz @1.85v

not gonna get much higher i dont think

aiuhb 0302 xp2100

idle 37 load 42

tbh i did expect a bit more but thats the luck of the draw and im happy with what i got for £76 :D

later,
rick.

Back