• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Interested to start seeing some 3D Mark03 scores for 9500 Pro owners

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

Lets see/hear some scores with R9500 Pros at default clock speed and then what ya score with card overclocked on suicide run.

I pulled a 3515 stock will be back with a overclocked run later, when I say stock I am referring to video card at default only rest of system was running as sig shows.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=210470

Cisco KId

Hmm, I keep getting a page not found error when I try to go to my results page on the Futuremark site, and get the same thing when I click on your link. I got 4186 with the card OCed, havne't tried it at stock but I will and will post back with the compare URLs when I can get back in.

Captain Hilts said:
Hmm, I keep getting a page not found error when I try to go to my results page on the Futuremark site, and get the same thing when I click on your link. I got 4186 with the card OCed, havne't tried it at stock but I will and will post back with the compare URLs when I can get back in.

My score of 3515 seems pretty solid when I see you are at 2.1 o more and I am at 1.7 with card not overclocked. Then again to get pts in 3D 03 I imagine it is not as easy as 02

Cisco KID

Yeah the cpu makes a difference of a couple hundred points or so, but I think that the video card OC makes more of a difference. Anyway we'll see when we compare the non-OC and OC results.

Vengeance said:
I got 3485 with my 9500PRO all stock.

I am gonna give 03 a run with card overclocked shortly will post what happens

cisco kid

Cisco Kid said:
Okay with system as shown in sig and card overclocked to 317/310 I think , 03 will confirm I got a 3916

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=252155

With card at default I scored a 3515, 4000 mark will be broken shortly

Cisco Kid:D

Go for it man :D
I cant beleave my score was as high as it was. Because that demo was damn hard on my card and cpu.
On the seconed troll demo test the one that says cpu test.
I got as low as 1 fps I was like WTF!!! :mad: Man I hope when games like Doom3 ships there not that hard on your system :rolleyes:

I got 3544 this time. still all stock. But why is the online results browser down? I cant post my score :(

Vengeance said:
I got 3544 this time. still all stock. But why is the online results browser down? I cant post my score :(

should not be I was just there a bit ago

cisco kid

I am gonna give 3D mark 01 a go I am hoping to get over 13K

Last edited:
I keep getting this page :(

D'oh!

The page or file you have requested doesn't exist. The link may be outdated, or this might be a temporary problem. Please go to the Main Page or try to find the page/file you are looking for using our Power Search.

» Go back where you were

- The Staff

2003: ~3640 stock card, OC system
2001: ~13000 stock card, OC system

Still havn't overclocked the thing yet.

--Illah

I got 3859 with my XP1800+ at stock, and video card at stock...and i got 3778 with my XP 2100+ at 2.2Ghz, and my 9500 Pro overclocked to 340/315 :rolleyes:

I recently purchased a Hercules Prophet 9500pro, and boy this baby is a good overclocker! It's got heatsinks on all the memory-chips and has a decent GPU-cooler.
The core is running at 380Mhz without artifacts and/or crashes, but I really like the memspeed. It's running at 345Mhz (690)! :)

System:
- Intel P4 [email protected]
- Gigabyte 8PE667 Ultra
- 512Mb Corsair XMS3200@425 2-2-2-5
- Hercules 3D Prophet 9500pro@380/345(690)

3DMark03: 4850
3DMark2001: 16186

Last edited:
dang i wish i got those scores when i ran it stock on my p4 system...1.5 p4 williamte which sucked now im awaiting my athlon 2200 :D

3d mark 2003 score of 4086 w/ it clocked at 324/310 and stock cooling.
Whoa and a big drop to 3552 w/ it clocked stock at 275/270.
I can't seem to access the online results either.
Anybody think a bigger power supply and a Crystal orb and ramsinks would allow me to go higher?

Last edited:
Back