• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woohoo! Looks like Hallen's back!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KenCo

Welcome back Harvey. Hope you had a great vacation!

Now answer the question everyone wants the answer to.... did you keep the farm going while you were gone? ;)

Hi All. Only briefly back. Donated one of my crunchers to a young minister and his wife while on vacation and downloaded the wu's still on it. I don't think they'll be able to afford to keep it crunching but they are enjoying the upgrade from a 14k modem 486 to 28k modem XP 1600.

Not bad for a 10.95/month ISP (localnet.com) on top of a mountain in the Catskills.

Harvey

hallen said:
Hi All. Only briefly back. Donated one of my crunchers to a young minister and his wife while on vacation and downloaded the wu's still on it. I don't think they'll be able to afford to keep it crunching but they are enjoying the upgrade from a 14k modem 486 to 28k modem XP 1600.

Not bad for a 10.95/month ISP (localnet.com) on top of a mountain in the Catskills.

Harvey

Thats very kind of you Harvey. It always makes me feel good to see when people give, without ever a thought of getting something in return. I guess I'm just a big softy.

Back