• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

amazing chart

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow thats a lot of tests... i dont like how some of the sticks wehre tested on differnt BIOS though... but it still fits the Genereal opinion of most people who know their stuff.... ie:

OZC isnt that good
Kingston can be pretty good but not best
Samsung its kinda luck but they make most fo it so you can get really good and could get bad (well theirs what a pretty good stick)
Crucial- prettty decent stuff
Corsair XMS- usualy best

and so on that really just confirms it all on one place and give benchies... pretty nice link though

so i do agree it allis pretty much confirming what most people know/think here:D

I really liked seeing numeric comparisons. I can now say/think, "This one performs 20% better therefore maybe worth 20% more money." Mostly I just looked at pages 29 and 30... the main side-by-side charts but knowing an article's worth of odd facts about each stick is also valuable.

Back