• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Come on guys...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norrko

Been working hard during this vitual race to get as many crunchers working as possible. I've even got my friend, a sysadmin at a university, to set up a whole bunch of crunchers to support me, and the team. I don't say that you guys don't work hard here, but it makes me sad to see that we are in 5'th place.

So turn up the pace... ;)

Get your VCR, TV or car-stereo to crunch for you...
BTW, is there anyone who knows about a CLI for a Panasonic TV... ;)

I may sound a little disappointed, but I'm not. Just sad to see that a golden oppertunity to stomp the other teams goes us by.

The first place in the virtual race of Seti 1 would taste real good, it's just that...

I'm not pointing finger at anyone, I've just gone as far as I could myself. Out of specs you could say if you read the manual... ;)

So let's make something extraordinary out of this race...

/Norrko

Give me a break - it's winter and my money tree has dropped all its bills. Maybe spring will bring some goodies, starting with my bday next month :D

I have convinced (read "taken over" ) 3 of my co-workers to set up a scheduled task for running setispy/setidriver combination at night.

Now I have to teach thel to just log-off, not "shutdown" when leaving the office....
this is the hardest

Going as fast as I can......But comeone people we nee more WU......[I'm hoping that cavalry will show up wiht a 2,000 WU dump in the following days]

You've been doing a great job for the team Norrko! We appreciate your efforts. We have to keep in mind that we're up against some extremely tough teams. If we can keep up like we've been doing there's still a good chance to finish in the top half of the teams. That would be quite an accomplishment in the company we're in and in no small part thanks to your great efforts. Keep up the great work!

Mictlan said:
Going as fast as I can......But comeone people we nee more WU......[I'm hoping that cavalry will show up wiht a 2,000 WU dump in the following days]

I got about 1/15th of that

Currently Trying to force jigpu to upgrade his comp.:D

I think U all have done a great job!
My wife just promised me a new rig..........I can order it in 2 months! :argue:
Anyway keep up the steam...

KenCo said:
We have to keep in mind that we're up against some extremely tough teams. If we can keep up like we've been doing there's still a good chance to finish in the top half of the teams.

Yes KenCo, I do have in mind that we have very good teams against us. I saw that someone have dumped about 40K right now. Since I was invited to the race I've been watching the stats, etc etc under a microscope... ;)

BTW, you stole the 1'st place of top crunchers from me, right before my eyes... I'll will remember that... ;)

/Norrko

Back