• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Spring Hose Clamps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No. You can figure 1/2" ID tubing with 1/8" wall would be 3/4" OD. Then slide over a barb will be slightly bigger. I would be looking for a clamp that has an opening range of .675-.875 for max. pressure on the hose.

Last edited:
I love those clamps. They are all I use. No repetitive screwing to open and close them. Small physical footprint. About the most even application of pressure all the way around the tube. Unfortunately, finding them is getting harder and harder. Just this past Sunday, I went to three hardware and three automotive stores trying to find some more with no luck.

Hoot

Once again NAPA comes through. They had the ones for 1/2 ID tubing on 1/2 OD (3/8 ID) barbs, but I found some at Home Depot that accomodate 1/2 ID tubing on 5/8 OD (1/2 ID) barbs. Bought plenty so I did not have to go through this again :D

Hoot

Hoot! I need some of these clamps also. I am using 1/2" ID clearflex60 w/ 5/8" hose barbs; and I was looking at mcmaster.com for some springs clamps, but they didn't seem to have the perfect size.

Please post the home depot part number and specs. Thanks for the heads up!

Back